Like any organized structure, the airline has rules and conditions of access which each member must accept before registering. Failure to comply with these rules may result in the suspension of your access to the company.
I. The pilot account:
- Before creating your account, you must meet the conditions below:
- Be thirteen years old or more.
- You must be FS3 ranked on IVAO or equivalent for other networks.
- You must have a legal version of a flight simulator such as FSX, P3D, X-Plane or FS2020.
- You must enter your real identity as well as your email address, accept that these data will remain in our database which will not be transmitted to third parties.
- Any new pilot will have to make a short introduction in the dedicated discord
- The pilots must make a minimum of two flights per month to keep their active account with the company. In the event of a vacation or unavailability, you must report your absence precising the duration.
II. Inflight activity:
- Network flights, whether with or without control, are not compulsory. You are free to fly online or offline. You will be asked to scrupulously respect the rules of the networks on which you fly, whether it’s IVAO, VATSIM or others. These networks have their own regulations.
- In the case of non-respect with the regulations of these networks, sanctions may be occurred, up to the suspension of your company access.
- In case of flying on a virtual network, you must use the callsign that was assigned to you when you registered, or the one that will be offered to you by the flightplan generator if you check the checkbox “Use random callsign”.
- The acceleration of time, or a break in flight of more than one minute is prohibited.
- The weather and the time of the flight are left free, although it’s strongly recommended to fly in real time and weather.
- The flights for the airline must be made on the tracker (available in the download section of the pilot area) of the company in order to be recorded.
- The airline reserves the right to refuse your flight reports if they don’t respect the above conditions, if they are not completed, or other… The rejection reason will be mentioned on the flight report.
III. Staff members
- CEO: Bertrand Scherrens – LNR001
- Developers: Arthur Parienté – LNR005, Sylvain Fuchs – LNR007
- Chief pilot (pireps management, training…) : Emilien Braun – LNR003
- Community Manager: Edouard Roger – LNR002
- Liveries Maker: Bastien Pinaud – LNR011
The virtual airline reserves the right to make any changes to these rules without notice.