Like any organized structure, the airline has rules and conditions of access which each member must accept before registering. Failure to comply with these rules may result in the suspension of your access to the company.
I. The pilot account:
- Before creating your account, you must meet the conditions below :
- Be at least thirteen years old on the day the account is created.
- You must enter your true identity and email address, you agree that this data will remain in our database under the GDPR, it will not be transmitted to third parties.
- Pilots must make a minimum of one flight per month to keep their account active with the company. Some company features are disabled for inactive pilots, so they will need to fly again to reactivate their account and have the features back.
II. Inflight activity :
- Network flights, whether with or without control, are not mandatory. The pilot therefore has the choice of the network and whether or not to fly on a network. You will be asked to scrupulously respect the rules of the networks on which you fly, whether IVAO, VATSIM or others. These networks have their own regulations, which must be applied.
- In the event of non-compliance with the various regulations, sanctions may be taken, going as far as the suspension of your access to the company.
- If flying on a virtual network, you must use the call sign that will be provided to you when generating your flight plan via our pilot area.
- Speeding up time, or pausing during flight are prohibited.
- The time of the flight is left free, however our flight planning system allows you to fly in real weather only.
- Flights for the company must be made via our ACARS (available in the download section of the pilot area) to be counted.
- The company reserves the right to refuse your flight reports if they do not comply with the above conditions, if they are not completed, or otherwise… If necessary, it will be indicated in the comments of your report, the reason for refusal.
To contact us, please email
The virtual airline reserves the right to make any changes to these rules without notice.